This website is operated by Smart Storage. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Smart Storage. Smart Storage offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. Quotations received from the company are valid for one month from the day the quote was issued.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 – PAYMENT
We require payment to terms. Payment must be made on time, in full, and without any deduction, set off or counterclaim. In the event that an account is outstanding, we will refer the matter to our debt collection agent which will incur costs of 20% + vat. Any costs incurred to collect the debt will be added to the debt, plus VAT at the prevailing rate. You agree that you will be legally liable to pay us that surcharge, and that payment of the same can be enforced against you in court. You also agree to pay interest at the relevant reference rate provided for under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 and subsequent amendments, which interest is payable both after and before any judgment of the court and continues to accrue.
SECTION 5 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 6 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
SECTION 7 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 8 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Smart Storage, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Smart Storage and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 – GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
SECTION 19 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 – CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
These are the terms of sale for which we offer our product and service. Proceeding with your order is confirmation of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (T&C) full.
It is recommended you read these T&Cs as proceeding with the order is confirmation of acceptance of these T&Cs in full.
This service agreement (the “Agreement”) is between Smart Storage Ltd and the Customer.
Smart Storage Ltd is agreeable to providing such services to the Customer on the terms and conditions set out below.
Definition in the terms to which these terms and conditions apply:
i) “customer” shall mean yourself
ii) “company”, “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Smart Storage Ltd.
1.The customer agrees to engage the company to provide the following services (the “Services”)
- Supply and installation of storage unit
2. Smart Storage units are provided in a primed matte white base. You can opt to paint the unit to your desired colour of choice should you wish to do so.
3. Product colours may not accurately be display on your monitor or screen.
4. Images of storage units are for reference only. Your storage unit type, door width, skirting and architrave may vary depending on the angle of your staircase and space available.
5. Tallboy sections are not lined out unless previously agreed with your sales person.
6. Exposed brick, within a tall boy unit shall be lined out as standard.
7. Should you change flooring following the installation of the unit, Smart Storage will not take responsibility for adjusting your skirting, architrave or door height.
8. Our installers must have access to a parking space that is close to the front door and allows them visibility of their work van when working in the hallway. A lack of suitable parking may result in us being unable to fit the Smart Storage unit.
9. If a parking permit is required, it is the customer’s responsibility to organise this and to pay for this to allow installation on the fitting day.
10 . Please ensure that children or minors are not left unsupervised in the home while our Smart Storage installer is on site.
11. Smart Storage do not have a waste removal licence and are not registered to remove any waste generated from the installation of the Smart Storage unit. We do however remove any rubbish we bring to site, and will leave any remaining debris in a neat manner to be disposed of by yourself.
12. On payment of the deposit, the customer and the company form a binding contract in respect of the order. The full details of this agreed order are emailed to the customer, accompanied by a detailed invoice. The company reserves the right to cancel any order, at any time.
13. This is without prejudice to its rights to claim damages for breach of contract. The company may, at its sole discretion in appropriate cases, agree to the cancellation of the order by the customer. The company reserves the right to change installation dates if the preliminary date stated on the customer invoice cannot be met. The company will not be held liable for financial claims made against it by the customer for installation dates being re-arranged.
14. On completion of the installation, the outstanding balance of the agreed price will be debited from the credit card or debit card provided. The outstanding balance is set up to be paid in full on the next working day following the installation of the unit.
15. Please Note: working days may vary slightly between the UK and Ireland depending on public holiday dates.
Change in Payment Method
16. Should you wish to use an alternative payment method, please contact the Company as soon as possible. You must provide the chosen alternative method of payment five working days in advance of your scheduled fitting date. If additional costs are incurred due to late payment, Smart Storage is entitled to seek these costs. Should this situation arise, Smart Storage must provide proof of the additional costs incurred.
17. The warranty is valid for 24 months from the date the storage unit was supplied and installation, subject to the exceptions as set out below. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state under consumer protection law.
18. This warranty neither impedes nor takes precedent to your consumer rights.
19. Please note that the warranty is non-transferable. This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship resulting in the unit not functioning as a storage device and restricting it from its normal function of opening and closing, with the following exceptions stated below.
A. Where overloading in excess of the 35kg weight restriction per drawer has taken place.
B. Misuse or 3rd party damage and / or interference.
C. Decoration or decorative issues, including fading or colour change caused by exposure to sunlight or chemicals such as ammonia, laundry detergent or household bleach. The unit comes in a matte white primed coat, and can be painted to match your décor.
D. Workmanship is excluded when installation is not supplied by Smart Storage fitters.
E. Where payment in full for the price quoted has not been received for the product and service within 10 working days of the installation date, or an alternative date agreed in writing in advance of installation.
20. Subject to a valid warranty, Smart Storage will repair any part of the storage unit that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In the event that repair is not possible, Smart Storage will either replace the part or compensate you with a new part of similar composition and price.
21. Warranty queries should be referred by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information.
- Your Sales Order Reference Number
- Your Invoice Number
- Your full name
- The address of the location of the storage unit
A service representative will contact you and make any arrangement to take any necessary action to correct problems covered by this warranty.
Your deposit is refundable, subject to the following and writing agreement with Smart Storage:
A. If the installation does not go ahead on the specified date or on a subsequently agreed date.
B. If the unit specified or an alternative unit does not fit into the required area.
C. Cancellations within 48 hours of placing the order. All cancellations must be made in writing or by email to the Sales advisor, including the Order Number and Surname.
23. All refunds will be deposited back onto the original credit card or debit card as per the original order. Please allow up to 10 working days for the credit card or debit card company to process the refund. Please note that compensation will not be sought or paid, should the fitting date be changed by either party.
24. The customer shall not be entitled to withhold the final balance payment by reason of any alleged minor defect. The company will address any alleged defect by way of a return fitter visit within a reasonable time period and a maximum of 30 days.
25. If the customer has not paid the outstanding balance and is using remedial claims to hold back the final balance, the company will, without delay, commence legal action to recover the balance due and not be expected to resolve any further remedials until the complete balance is paid. If however the company believed the remedial work amounted to such that it would be wrong to demand the outstanding balance, the company may (at its discretion) seek part payment while the remedial action is being addressed.
26. Any claim for a contra-charge or discount must be submitted, in full, in writing to Smart Storage with full evidence, including, where applicable, photos, invoices, proof of payment and detailed breakdown of costs within 24 hours of the completion of the fitting.
27. Should the parties be unable to agree on a resolution to the dispute, then the dispute must go to conciliation with an agreed appointed conciliator. The decision of the conciliator is final.
28. This dispute resolution procedure gives both parties specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state under consumer protection law. This process neither impedes nor takes precedent to your consumer rights.
29. The outstanding balance is set up to be paid in full on the next working day following the installation of the unit We require payment to terms. Payment must be made on time, in full, and without any deduction, set off or counterclaim. In the event that an account is outstanding, we will refer the matter to our debt collection agents, IE Legal, which will incur costs of 20% + VAT. Any costs incurred to collect the debt will be added to the debt, plus VAT at the prevailing rate. You agree that you will be legally liable to pay us that surcharge, and that payment of the same can be enforced against you in court. You also agree to pay interest at the relevant reference rate provided for under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 and subsequent amendments, of which interest is payable both after and before any judgment of the court and continues to accrue. Please note that late and non-payment may also affect your warranty guarantees. The storage unit(s) fitted remain the property of Smart Storage until payment in full is made. Should payment not be received in full, Smart Storage reserve the right to remove the whole or partial unit from your home and reasonable access must be provided by the customer to do so.
30. Smart Storage will repair any part of the storage unit that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In the event that repair is not possible, Smart Storage will either replace the part or compensate you with a new part of similar composition and price.
Questions about these Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at email@example.com